Monday, March 30, 2020

Terrific Flowers - CAS-ual Fridays Release!


It's Day 2 of the CAS-ual Fridays Release!  Today we're sharing projects using the Terrific Flowers stamp set!


I've been playing a lot with my Color Bursts lately and I used them here.  I cut my background layer from Watercolor Paper and stamped and embossed the flowers from the set onto the Watercolor paper.  Then I used Ken Oliver Color Bursts to watercolor in the flowers.  I added a little extra color using my watercolor pencils.  Finally I colored the background with more Color Bursts.


After the panel was dry, I added a subtle pattern using the Tin Roof Stencil and some Distress Oxide Inks.  And for my sentiment I cut the Sweet and Friend words out of white glitter paper and twice more from white cardstock and stacked and glued them together before popping them up onto my base.


I stamped and cut out one of the sentiments from Terrific Flowers and added it to the bottom of the card.

And that's me for today!  Be sure to head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays stamps blog and see what everyone has created for you today!  And the entire New Release is available now in the shop here!

And should you decide there is something you must have, I have this for you:


Thanks for stopping!  And come back tomorrow for more Release Inspiration!


4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the colors!

María said...

Wow great card, wonderful background and beautiful flowers. María, xx.

Lagene said...

Beautiful creation, I love the added stenciling on the background!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful. Love the colors.