Sunday, March 18, 2018

Happy Birthday From Howl Of Us!


So lucky to be able to attend a crop yesterday with some of my best crafty girlfriends and took the opportunity to ink up some images I hadn't yet, but have been dying to!  Also, I just don't have enough plain old birthday cards!  So the first one I pulled out was this adorable image from Little Acres Creations From The Pack Stamp Set.

I started with these design papers from CTMH (I'm not sure which paper packs they are from) but I knew I wanted that subtle cloudy background.


It was fun to color in these cuties belting out a soulful tune to the recipient!  I cut them out and popped them up on the background.  I also added a couple of the music notes included in the set.


The From All Of Us part of the sentiment is a stamp from the set also, but I used an  Impression Obsession die for the Happy Birthday and love the way it turned out cut from glitter paper.  I decided on the baker's twine to cover up a smudge in the top left corner...lol... how many of my crafty decisions are made.  I'm often trying to cover up some goof or another.  Then I felt like just a few of my favorite CDD sequins were all that was needed to finish it off.  A little simple for me, but I love it!

Thanks for stopping and hope you enjoyed it!  Stop again soon!



6 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Lisa!!!Super CUTE card! LOVE the sweet doggie they really look like they want to sing Happy Birthday to someone!! Hahaha You know I've been on Spring Break Vacation, so I'm sorry I haven't left you comments.. it's been a very busy week! I did check back at all your projects that I missed and they are some stunners! I also received the most AWESOME card from you while on vacation and wanted to say THANK YOU for the card and extra goodies inside - You are too sweet and I LOVE them! Have a great day!

Theresa

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cute and fun! What a wonderful idea for a birthday card. I love all the doggies doing their rendition of Happy Birthday!

Lori said...

Hi, Lisa! Your birthday card is way too adorable to be called "plain old." Love the cute dogs, panels and the black band. The twine was a perfect addition (serendipity to cover that spot)!

Lori said...

This is so cute! I could see this being used at Christmas too!!

Mitralee said...

THIS is pawsome! NICE JOB!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute! LOVING those pups!!!!!!!!!!