Friday, March 16, 2018

Paper Sweeties March 2018 Blast From The Past-Day 3


Welcome to Day 3 of Paper Sweeties Blast From The Past March 2018 Edition!  Today I'm using some images from the Hippity Hoppity Easter stamp and die sets!

This time I used some Oval Scallop Frames for my backdrop.  I had these in a baggy full of extras from another time when I used the other pieces parts from this diecut.  I love that the centers cut out of these dies so you can use them together or separate and you can make the inside and outside different or the same!


I love this birdie from Hippity Hoppity Easter!  I've made her a Cardinal, a Robin and now a little Easter chick!  She can be anything you want her to be!  And love the sweet stripey flowers and pretty stems in the set.  


And this pretty sentiment from the Kindness Matters stamp set was heat embossed in green directly onto the vellum background.

Thanks for stopping again and hope you've enjoyed our blasts from the pasts!  Be sure to hop around and check out all of today's makes!


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo cute! LOVING the little bird and the flowers!!!!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this design. That little birdie and those flowers go so great with that background you chose for it. A wonderful Easter card.