Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Paper Sweeties Blast From The Past March 2018


Happy St. Patrick's Day and welcome to the March 2018 edition of Paper Sweeties-Blast From The Past!  We're sharing projects made with previously released Paper Sweeties products this month and for today I wanted to create something green to celebrate the day!  I used the beautiful Authentique papers that I've been using for all of my St. Patrick's Day cards including one of the sentiments included in the 6x6 paper pad.


I created these fun four leaf clovers using the heart dies from the Be Happy Sweet Cuts set.  There are two sizes of hearts and I cut 8 of the small and 4 of the large and then glued them together to make a clover.  Love how they turned out!


I cut a frame using the Square Scallop Frames Sweet Cuts from the Design Papers and flipped the inside square around for just a little contrast.  I chose my sentiment from the papers and then since it was so dark, I matted it with a very light piece from the papers.


I especially love these smaller clovers and these white paper flowers from my stash were perfect to lighten up the card and were just right as clover blooms.  A few of my favorite Gold Sequins scattered around and I was done!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Don't forget to check out what everyone is sharing for today!  Come back tomorrow for more fun!





3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING those shamrocks!!!!!!!!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous matching of colors and papers. What cool shamrocks those are too and love the little tiny flowers as well.

Mitralee said...

Very lovely!!! Now I want to go make St. Patty Day cards! HUGS!