Saturday, March 10, 2018

You Are My Favorite with Little Acres Creations


Wanted to pop in with a quick post today!  I've had this on my mind for a while so I needed to get it out of my head!  I've used the Piles of Smiles stamp set from Little Acres Creations for all but the sentiment.  The sentiment is from Summer Blessings.. don't you just love that sweet font?

I'm playing along with the Twisted Thursday Mixed Mediums challenge for this week!  I added a subtle background with some Grit Texture Paste and a Tim Holtz Stencil.   While it was still wet, I sprinkled on some Distress Glitter and lightly smooshed it onto the texture past so it would stick when it dried. I'm sure this one will leave a little trail in its travels...lol... but I don't mind.  I hope the recipient doesn't...lol!


I used the fox, bottom portion of the tree stump and mushrooms from the Piles of Smiles set.  I stamped them with black Ranger Archival Ink and colored them with just a little water and my Zig Markers.  I used regular old CTMH White Daisy cardstock so I didn't want to get it to wet.  The colors didn't move like they would on watercolor paper, but I'm happy with the way it came out.  I added just a little area of green at the bottom to ground everything.


Here you can see the glitter sparkle a little and that sweet sentiment again.

So thanks for stopping!  The Outlawz Challenges are in a Ning Group!  You must sign up and become a member, but within the group there are multiple challenges each week/month and lots of prizes and sponsors!  Plus it's a great group of crafty friends... you should check it out!  Definitely worth it!

1 comment:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oooh, lots of cutness here! I love this adorable little fox amongst the toadstools! Beautiful stencilling!