Wednesday, April 22, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Release - Bold Flowers & Blossom Bubble Stencils


Welcome to Day 4 of CAS-ual Fridays Release Inspiration!  Today we're playing with the Bold Flowers and Blossom Bubble Stencils!  I created a couple coordinating cards using two different types of texture paste.


For this one, I applied some Grit Paste through the stencil and then splattered the panel with some Glitter Watercolors and white acrylic paint.  I added a band across the bottom so that Hello word die wouldn't get lost.


For this one, I used some Pearlescent Embossing Paste to add just the flowers (without the outline) from the Blossom Bubble stencil and splattered some white acrylic paint.  This time I used a couple banners as a resting place for my Hope word die.  I just love the pretty font of these word dies!  I like to cut them at least three time and layer them for dimension.

Now be sure to head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog to see what everyone has created for you today!  And should you see something you need to have, I have this for you:

That's me for today!  Thank you so much for stopping and I hope you'll come again soon!






4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful! LOVING those flowers!

Lagene said...

Gorgeous creations! I love the white on kraft!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great use of the pastes with those designs. Beautiful cards.

Scrapper69 said...

I love the design on kraft CS... BEautiful!

Theresa