Wednesday, April 1, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Release - Heart Ribbon


Welcome to Day 4 of the CAS-ual Fridays Release!  Today we're sharing projects using the awesome new Heart Ribbon stamp set!


I started by ink blending Picked Raspberry and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxides and then added some additional ink through the Tin Roof Stencil.  Then I stamped the heart ribbon using some Color Fuse Ink using my Misti and before removing it I stamped over it with clear embossing powder.  I added some Pink Taffeta embossing powder from WOW and heated it up.  Then I fussy cut the ribbon out.


For the sentiment, I cut the breathe from the Just Breathe Fri-Dies in white glitter paper and twice more in white cardstock, and stacked them together.  Then I stamped a sentiment from the Heart Ribbon set and added both across the ribbon with some popup tape.


Perfect for an encouragement card and the sentiments are great with the ribbon or without!  And again in that cool font!

Now be sure to head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog to see what everyone else has created and to see how you could win some free stuff!

And if there is something you must have, I have this for you:


Thanks so much for stopping and please do come again soon!  And for some more CAS-ual Fridays Stamps inspiration, check out my post up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog today here!