Friday, April 24, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Release - Love Ribbon Stencil


Welcome to Day 6 of Inspiration for the New Release over at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!  Today we are sharing projects using the Love Ribbon Stencil!

I started by creating a back ground by lightly blending some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide onto Mixed Media Paper.  Then I used the Starlequin Stencil and blended a little of the same color through it.  I wanted a very light background so that it didn't compete with the ribbon.



Then I took another piece of the Mixed Media paper and the Love Ribbon Stencil and masked it off so that I could blend some Picked Raspberry on one side and Broken China on the other.  I removed the stencil and washed it off and then lined it back up and added some translucent embossing paste through it over the colors.  Once it was dry, I fussy cut it out and popped it up in the center of my background.  All that was left to do was add a sentiment from the previously released Heart Ribbon Stamp Set and a few sequins!

The Pink and Blue Ribbon is the Ribbon for Male Breast Cancer Awareness.

Thanks so much for stopping!  Be sure to head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and see what everyone else has created for you today!  And should you see something you must have I have this for you:


Come again soon!




2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful design and colors using the Love Ribbon image.

Scrapper69 said...

So pretty and I love the mixture of Picked Raspberry and Broken China together!

Theresa