Tuesday, April 21, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Release - Coffee'isms


Welcome back to Day 3 of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Release Inspiration!  Today we're sharing makes using the new Coffee'isms Stamp Set and Coffee Bean Stencil!

I started by adding some Brushed Corduroy Distress Oxide Ink to my white cardstock panel.  Then I laid the stencil over the top and again used the Brushed Corduroy to start adding the coffee beans.  I followed up with some Rusty Hinge and Ground Espresso.  Finally I splattered some Glitter Watercolors over the top.


I cut one of the Bubble Box Dies from white cardstock and stamped the sentiment from Coffee'isms using Memento Espresso Truffle and splattered over that.  Then I cut two cups from glitter paper using the little Coffee Cup die and added some hearts and circles from the Paw Prints Chipboard pack as steam and colored them with gold gel pen.  Just a few sequins and I was done!


And there you have it!  I love that Michele has so many choices for the Coffee Lover!!  And now you have a couple more!

Now be sure to head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog to see what everyone else has created today with these new products!  And should you see something you must have, I have this for you:


Thank you for stopping and be sure to come back again tomorrow for more release inspiration!




4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love this! LOVING that sentiment and all the beans!

Scrapper69 said...

LOL.... That is super cute! I'm totally loving the fun sentiment!

Theresa

Lagene said...

LOVE your coffee background, love the blended background, it makes me think of a coffee stained coffee filter!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super. Great coffee birthday card.