Monday, April 20, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Release - Jacks!


Welcome to Day 2 of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Release Inspiration!  Today we're playing with the Jacks Stencil and Jacks Chipboard!


I used the stencil to apply some Deco Foil Transfer Gel and when it was dry, covered the panel with some Neon Flock and ran it through my Minc.  You can see in this pic a little that the Jacks background is ...well... Neon...lol... but also fuzzy to the touch... SO fun!


I stamped the Happy Birthday from the previous release with Versamark and heat embossed it in blue and then fussy cut it out.  Then I used a Versamark dabber to apply the ink to some of the Jacks chipboard and using the fine tweezers from the shop to hold them, added some of the same embossing powder that I used on the sentiment and heated them up.  I popped a Scallop Tag onto the front and then added the sentiment and Jacks.  I lined up the jacks that hang over the edge with the flock ones because I thought it was more pleasing to look at that way.


I just added a few sequins and I was done!  This one is bright for sure, but I love the blue with the Neon orange... it's fun!

Thanks so much for stopping and be sure to hop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see what everyone else has created with these new products and should you see something you need, I have this for you:


Be sure to come back tomorrow for more release inspiration!




4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo fun! LOVING the colors!

Scrapper69 said...

This is super cute and so flipping FUN! Great card!

Theresa

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cool birthday card. I wonder if kids still play Jacks? I know we and our kids did when young.

Julia Sandvoss said...

Just adorable! Thanks for sharing and using our products from ThermOWeb!