Thursday, April 23, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Release - Musical Elements Chipboard


Welcome to Day 5 of CAS-ual Fridays Release Inspiration!  Today we're playing with the Musical Elements Chipboard!

I decided to add mine to a Christmas card with a Caroling theme!  I used the Fa La La sentiment from the Mistletoe and Holly Stamp Set to create this heat embossed background.  I used this neutral palette again using white and kraft but threw in a little bit of gold this time.


I used a Versamark Dabber to add the ink to the chipboard pieces and then covered them with some chunky gold embossing powder.  I used my fine tweezers to heat them up and added a second layer to be sure I had good coverage.  Love the look of the chunky powder!


I created my sentiment strip using a strip of white cardstock and the top and bottom of a Bubble Box die cut.  I cut the Merry word from the Merry Christmas word dies once from gold glitter paper and twice more from white cardstock and stacked them.


That's me for today!   Now be sure to head on over to the CAS-ual Friday Stamps Blog and check out what everyone has created for you today!  Should you see something you need to have, I have this for you:


Thank you so much for stopping today and hope you enjoyed it!  Come back tomorrow for more New Release Inspiration!



3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the music notes!

Lagene said...

Awesome musical card!

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how pretty sparkly this is! LOVE all the gold!

Theresa