Friday, April 3, 2020

The UnBirthday! - Miss Ink Stamps


Happy Friday!  (Just a little reminder as to what day it is ... for you and for me!)  I'm back with some more Alice in Wonderland inspiration.  Have you seen the gorgeous and fun new release over at Miss Ink Stamps?  If you haven't, please do check it out here!


I colored up the Mad Hatter during last month's 30 Day Coloring Challenge... which by the way is still going on now... because... why not??  And the colors in that image is what set the tone(s)..lol... for the rest of the card!  I created the background using the new Wonky Checkers Stencil and some Ken Oliver Color Burst powder.   And just to break up all of the crazy behind my images, I added the woodland/mushroom background stamp from Smokin' Caterpillar, but left it black and white which I've been having fun doing lately!


I love this sentiment!  I stamped and cut it out.  It's Perfect to send anytime to anyone.. especially that person you know that hates to celebrate their birthday!  Send it on any one of the other 364 Unbirthday Days of the year!


That's it for me today!  I hope you enjoyed your stop!  Please do come back soon for more inspiration!  And thanks to everyone for all of your visits and love... it really makes my day when my email dings and I see that one of you was here! I'm trying to make more regular visits and hope to see you soon at your places!

And don't forget... it's Friday!!


6 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Very Cool and Unique! LOVE your card!

Theresa

Amanda Wilcox said...

This is amazing!!! I'm in love with it all!

María said...

This card is awesome, beautiful background and those stamps are fantastic but I admit what I like more is that sentiment it's great, I know some people who don't like to celebrate birthdays and it's perfect for them as you say. Hugs, María.

Lagene said...

AWESOME card, when you said you used Color Burst for the stencil, did you mean you painted with them or applied over the stencil???

Verna Angerhofer said...

Really cute card and I love the Alice in Wonderland theme.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You KNOW I love this!! HEHEHEHE!!!!