Monday, November 16, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challege #134


 
Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #134!  When I saw this one, I immediately thought scrapbook page... and then I though White Pines PML and my many many pictures from last Christmas (really 2nd Christmas) when the boys came to celebrate the holidays with us in January.  My youngest is in the food industry and is unable to take time off during the holidays and so we celebrate via Skype on Christmas morning and then they both come out in January for a big in person celebration.    It was hard to take a picture of this one... the heart stencils are in a gold and shimmer which didn't come through in the picture as well as the spray that is on the background... looks kind of brownish... but it is much prettier in person.
 
Check out the shaker pocket below:
 

This is "part of" a group of layouts about us getting (trying to get) a big family pic on ugly sweater Christmas Night.  And trying to get the dogs to cooperate also (in later pages to come).  Anyway, PML cards and page protectors are gonna make it easy to get all of those pics scrapped quickly! 

The main layout is my sketch project and it was a really fun page to put together and I was able to use so many different elements.

Stop on over to Atlantic Hearts this week and take the challenge!

 

6 comments:

comopark1886 said...

I LOVE IT! I couldn't figure out what to do with this sketch. You nailed it!

Tracey said...

Wow Lisa.........So great to see a layout..... More like a work of Art! Great stenciling , loving all the sparkle! Ugly sweater photo, how fun, too hot to do it here ( wish we could) How many children do you have! Super fun photos....looks like you are having a great time! Oh......how cool is the shaker!

Alyson Mayo said...

Wow! So busy with so much going on everywhere in this layout. I'm really glad my team is "off" this week - I'm not sure what I would have done for this sketch! I love your take on it - it's perfect for the busy activities of the holidays. Truly a work of "heart" :)

reclaimed dining table said...

Lovely layout! Wonderful photos.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the funny sweater scrapbook layout. Wonderful & creative sketch arrangement. Thanks for stopping by my blog & commenting on my Thanksgiving ATC.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoineyBee"

Jessica K said...

This is amazing! You did a great job! :)