Monday, November 23, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch #135

 
Welcome to this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
 
Made a quick and easy card for this week's sketch because my main goal this weekend was to get those ornaments out of my head I posted yesterday.  I used a PML card for the Snowflake/Holly background and the "Joy" was the cutout from the little frame I cut out of Artistry or my scrapbook page last week.  Added a little baker's twine, badge button and a few cute sequins and done!


Also got a chance to use a new snowflake embossing folder I just got recently... love using the bakers twine now in bunches of colors instead of just one single... I think it's my new fave... gives me a little more bulk like ribbon and the cuteness of the twine...

I'm also entering this card into the 12 Months of Christmas Challenge #11-Sparkle!
 
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the other artwork over at Atlantic Hearts and play along!


4 comments:

Lori said...

So pretty - love the glittery JOY and the mix of twine!

Tracey said...

Really pretty card Lisa..love the sparkle and those adorable sequins!

Debi said...

Lovely. I must check out the PML cards more closely. I like the one you used.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Trying to figure out the PML card, and realized I have already used that one. I think this is the closest you have come to a CAS card. Very pretty.