Sunday, November 8, 2015

Happy National Cappuccino Day!!

 
So... Happy National Cappuccino Day!!  Today I'm celebrating with my Pumpkin Pie Spice flavored cup of coffee and some crafting time in my room.  This project is also for the November Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge.  I used a lot of leftovers from other projects here and Sangria Paper.  The jar and With Love sentiment are from Paper Sweeties Mason Jar set and the You're My Cup of Coffee sentiment cup is from Hero Arts.  Went for the feeling of some coffee along with your morning toast.  (Although I did make myself a breakfast burrito this morning...lol!)


 
Thanks for stopping and don't forget to check out the Paper Sweeties Challenge!
 
http://papersweeties.com/blog/paper-sweeties-inspiration-challenge-november-2015/
 
 

5 comments:

Mynn xx said...

What a fun card, Lisa! I adore the beautiful colors and patterns! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sweeties! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Tracey said...

Can't wait to get my Paper Sweeties package....could not resist this cute little jar! Love what you have created with it....really pretty, great mix of pattern papers.

Sandra said...

Gorgeous I love the layers on this one.

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cheryl said...

OMGosh, this is adorable! I just love that sweet little coffee cup! Thanks again for joining us in the November Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge!