Saturday, November 7, 2015

Happy Cake Day!

 
So before I get back to Christmas cards, I'm enjoying some brightly colored birthday cards.  For this one I've used Paper Sweeties Happy Sweet Cuts, images from the Happy Cake Day stamp set and ... of course... a few sequins...
 
The papers are from CTMH's old retired Paper Fundamentals.  The new packs are really nice, but I also still love the old papers and this one with the hearts on it is obviously one of my favorites...lol!

 
I also used a little piece of one of the straws available in the Paper Sweeties shop... I pinched the end so I could slide it under the cake and added some little blue tinsel garland.  The cake I watercolored and then used liquid glass and prisma glitter to make it sparkle just a bit more.
 
Thanks for stopping!

No comments: