Monday, November 9, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #133!

 
Welcome to Challenge #133 at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  Still on break from Christmas cards although getting back to it soon.  I made this one using Paper Sweeties Happy Cake Day and Let's Party Sweet Cuts and Images.  Also, one of my new favorite sentiments sets, Sweetie Pie (which also has a cute little Emma outfit on it).  The papers are from the old retired CTMH Paper Fundamentals set and the Badge Button is from Lawn Fawn.  The twin is a little Paper Sweeties and a little of the packaging that came in a recent Lawn Fawn purchase... it was holding my items together and of course I saved it and now I've used it!.. I really like the way all the mixed colors make a cute little rainbow bow.  As always I've added some Paper Sweeties sequins and it's a celebration!

 
Don't forget to check out all of the great artwork over at Atlantic Hearts!


3 comments:

yyam said...

Such a yummy birthday card! LOVE the sweet colours, the multi-coloured twine bow and the sprinkling of those sequins!

Lori said...

Like your take on the sketch - such a cute birthday card - love those pretty sequins!

Tracey said...

How pretty is the rainbow twine! Fabulous birthday card Lisa.....really pretty." Oh Happy Day".......love it!