Tuesday, August 30, 2016

CDD Watercolor Challenge and the New Shimmer Sequins!


Just got back from a long vacation.. feel like I was gone forever!!  Quick post with Cupcake Cutie Monkey today to remind you that you have until tomorrow to play along with the CDD August Digi Challenge all about watercolor!  Play along for your free digi!

Also, next month there will be a big change to the CDD challenges so check out Tara's post in the Gallery and please do ask if you have any questions!


I also used the Stitched In Circle Dies and Flag Banner dies on this one... two of my most loved!  And have you seen my new favorite CDD Shimmer Sequins??


So awesome and versatile and you can use them on any project... beautiful!

So, head on over to the CDD Gallery and play along!  There's still plenty of time!  

I came home to a whole boatload of Happy Mail (including my awesome new CDD dies from the August Release) and I have lots of thanks to give out and please bear with me because I want to make sure I do them all justice.. I'm overwhelmed and so so humbled... I have some awesome friends and so much to tell you about!  Come back soon!!

Here are the CDD Products I Used on this project:



3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Your water coloring looks wonderful Lisa! Adorably cute project! :)

Theresa

Anonymous said...

Super cute Lisa, esp your coloring of the lil cutie!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Glad you had a great vacation! LOVING this! That monkey is sooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!