Saturday, August 13, 2016

Paper Sweeties August 2016 New Release Sneak Peeks!


We are still celebrating this month!  It's Paper Sweeties 4th Birthday in August!  And today is the day you get to see some sneak peeks for the new Release!  Here is what I've made for you today (links to the awesome Paper Sweeties products I've used are at the end of my post):


I was so excited when I saw this month's release stamp and die sets!  So many awesome possibilities with the new Window and Window Elements sets!  As you'll see when you hop around to all of the DT's blogs, this set isn't just for windows, but I went full on window for all of my projects!  And I have so many more ideas for this one... and you are going to love ALL of the creations you see over the next few days because they are all very awesome!


So... stained glass is the effect I was going for here.  I stamped the flowers from Pretty Posies, masking off so I could layer them, in Versamark and heat embossed with black embossing powder.  Yeah... my powder is a little messy... stuck in places maybe I didn't intend, but as you know... I don't mind a little mess.  Perfect is not what I'm all about.  Then I used my Zig watercolor markers to color them in.


And for me I kept the rest pretty simple.  A cute sentiment from Sweetie Pie on a banner cut from Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts, some beautiful Creamsicle Seam Binding Ribbon, a premade paper flower and some pretty Robin Egg sequins...'cause sequins are awesome... especially these beautiful cupped flower shaped ones!

So thanks for stopping by today and be sure to come back tomorrow for the Release Party!  And you do not want to miss all of the great makes my DT teammates have created for your viewing pleasure so be sure to check them all out and leave some love!




AND You can't see these yet... but soon...


Have you played along with the Monthly Inspiration Challenge yet???  This is the month to start!  This month's prize is a $100 gift certificate to the Paper Sweeties Shop!!  Happy Birthday to you!!  Nothing to lose... awesomeness to gain!



12 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty Lisa! LOVE that Window die... it looks awesome and so does your card! :)

Theresa

Jeri said...

As soon as I looked at this beauty I thought stained glass. Then I read that was just the effect you were going for...great to know my brain can work as good as such a designer as YOU! Well done, Lisa! The colors are so gorgeous.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that window!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Fantastic piece!!! Love your use of color.

Maria said...

Such a lovely window scene with all the pretty flowers!! Love all the bright colors!!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love your pretty stained glass window!!!

Michelle said...

Amazing stained glass window, Lisa!!!! So creative!

Jill Norwood said...

Lisa your stained glass window is GORGEOUS! Absolutely love it sweet lady! :)

Debbie said...

WOW - gorgeous and clever stained glass technique! This is just beautiful :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa! Love your colour combo and I have fallen in love with this new window die!

Lilian said...

This card is so pretty!!! Love the colors!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Lilian said...

This card is so pretty!!! Love the colors!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio