Monday, August 15, 2016

Paper Sweeties August 2016 New Release Rewind!


Welcome to the August Release Rewind!  Today we will show you how awesome the new Window and Window Elements sets play with all of your favorite Paper Sweeties sets!

Here is what I have for you today:


So... since I saw these new sets I knew I wanted to do an inside/outside view of the same scene... cool right? So I used the same wallpaper, except this time it's on the outside of the window and used some sky design paper I had laying around for my view through the window.  It had just a few clouds in it towards the top, but that's ok, because it's just that kind of day.


 The trickiest part was that kitty because I needed a view from the back.  If I had the sweet cuts, I'd have used a die cut and flipped it around, but for some unknown reason (on the list), I did not have those yet, so I took the stamp from the Sweeties Pets set and stamped the back of it ever so lightly with some champagne colored ink and cut it out.  Then I proceeded to color her in to match the front of her.  And that banner from the Wagon Add On Bloom & Grow!  So sweet!


Oh look!  We brought one of those pretty flowers from the I Pick You set and brought it inside and put it in one of our pretty seaglass bottles we had laying around! The bottle is from the Planner Series Appointments set.  And of course my birdies are outside the window now...


Just love these flowers from the I Pick You set and I cut the leaves using my Hello Spring Sweet Cuts.  Can you tell I love that Creamsicle Seam Binding and the Sugar Sprinkles are my favorite sequins... kind of clear.. but also a bit irridescent... they are beautiful additions to any piece!

Now it's time for you to head on out and see what everyone else has in store for you:

Larissa Heskett
Lilian Forsyth  **WELCOME to the team!**
Lisa Bzibziak  (You are Here!)
Mackie Robertson

Here are links to the Paper Sweeties Products I used today:




And remember!!  $100 gift certificate up for grabs to the winner of the August Inspiration Challenge... I mean what's not to inspire you in this photo??  Go for it!

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You have ROCKED this window all week! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Awww...super CUTE!!! Very creative to do an opposite effect with the window scene! And, I do love the coloring on the sweet kitty!!!

Jeri said...

Too cute! Those birds must be driving that poor kitty crazy by now! What a wonderful idea to do an inside/outside view.

Michelle said...

Ah! This is just too cute!!! Fantastic idea and executed with precision!!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is such an awesome idea! Love everything about this card - you are so creative, my friend!

Scrapper69 said...

Sooo CUTE! LOVE the Window Scene! Looks Fantastic!

Theresa

Lilian said...

Wow! Love this window scene!!!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Lilian said...

Wow! Love this window scene!!!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio