Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Climb Aboard the Magic Bus with CDD


The August Digi Challenge over at CDD is all about the watercolor!  Love!  AND this week the Linky Party is all about Watercolor too!  And side note... New Releases are tomorrow!!!  You aren't going to miss it... it's a little different this month so mark yourself as "Going" to the event on Facebook!

Here's what I've made:


 I started with a watercolor background... I just splushed a little color around.  I kind of was going for a tie dyed effect and although I fell short of that, I was pretty happy with my background.   I let some of my colors dry in between so I had a little bit of overlap, but not as much as I sometimes want.

I used the Picture Frame die to cut it out and then to allow the bus to stand out, but not cover up my background, I cut a scalloped frame from the Fancy Frames dies.  Hard to tell here but the bus bounces... it's on a spring!  Someday I'll add some video to my posts... maybe a little...someday...


When I saw that cute little School Bus Digi and the Flower Power Digis this is what came to mind for me...lol!  My kids are grown and back to school just means a longer commute to work for me... and the Magical Stamp set had the perfect sentiment for me...


Love the Wishful Thoughts stamp set with some words with larger fonts and sentiments with smaller fonts... very versatile!


And I got giddy when I saw the spray of flourishes and stars on the Magical Wishes set...lol.. because I thought it made the perfect environmentally friendly exhaust!

Here are links to the CDD Products I've Used:


5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE! LOVE all the flowers!!!

Theresa

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING the animals, the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitralee said...

Adorable! Super cute! love the stars flying out of the exhaust!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I fell in love with this when I saw it on FB! These critters are sooo cute! Gorgeous background too! Your cards are always so bright and cheery with vibrant colours - love!

Tracey said...

Oh My Gosh...this is just the cutest card Ever. Love the water coloured background! Have a wonderful week!