Thursday, August 4, 2016

Magical Workshop Your Way


Workshops Your Way... they really are pretty awesome!  You get everything you need to put together some layouts and then if you'd like maybe some cards... cutting instructions and assembling instructions.  I had a request for the Magical Workshop as an in home workshop with some wonderful ladies so I put mine together last weekend.  You look at Magical and you think Disney, right?  Well, I don't have a ton of Disney pictures left to scrap so what in the world would I do with it?  Come to find out, it's not just for Disney pics!  I used them here to scrapbook a weekend at Lake Chautauqua with some close friends many... many years ago... those boys of mine are in their 20's now so....
 

And the layout designs are pretty flexible too... I was able to cut mine in different sizes and stay within the same layout with just a little bit of adjustment.  And those Complements that come with the kit!  Stickers and vellum and chipboard, oh my!  Love them.  I only added a couple suns cut from one of the CTMH Cricut cartridges and a couple words.  The "Big Smiles" came in the Complements.  The "Smiles" I used on Layout 1 I cut on my Cricut.  The rest you've seen so far come in the kit.


And... I have a habit of taking sooo many pictures... but I don't want 20 pages of this one weekend... so Flip Flaps to the rescue!


Here I used the inside parts of the Let's Ride circle that I used above!  The only things here that weren't in the kit were again, the sun and the word "adventure".  AND I still had leftovers:


I knew I had these pics from CTMH Convention in 2013 that I hadn't scrapped yet so I decided to use the Castle included in the Complements on this page.  But you could easily use it on a princess page of any kind... a cute little card... a baby page.. a Renaissance Festival?... Maybe a castle jumpy bounce house... and love all of the little cameras that are in this set... Disney or no Disney it's a fantastic set of papers and accessories.


I used the twine and scraps of paper to make these cute little banners... can't take credit... saw something similar on Pinterest.. isn't Pinterest just the best??  I punched those Love circles from one of the PML cards in the kit.  Oh.. and I did use a few enamel hearts here and there... but the sequins come with!


Love these girls!!  So much fun!  Oh!  Splatters by the most awesome Ink Blot stamp Set.

So, if you looked at Magical and thought ... it's cute, but I don't have any Disney pics.. no matter!  The papers are so versatile.. and guess what... I have some more left and I'll have a couple more pages to share later... stay tuned!

6 comments:

Linda Pekrul said...

Love what you've done with this paper!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh these are FABULOUS! LOVING the designs and the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Lots of fun! These look gorgeous! One of these days I will make a scrapbook! It's on my list! I have lots of kitty pics to scrap!

Scrapper69 said...

WOW, WOW, WOW! ALL of your layouts look so cool! LOVE how you used a simply kit to create some fab designs! Have a great weekend!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Tracey said...

Yep Wow is right!Lots of fun pages! Really love the flip flap idea, great kit!

comopark1886 said...

I Love this page from 2013! I haven't finished all of my scrap pages from that trip to Disney either. I really need to scrap more.