Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Paper Sweeties and Pile It On Team Up Again!

Paper Sweeties is sponsoring the Pile It On Challenge again this time around and there are still a few more days to play along!  A $25 Paper Sweeties Gift Certificate is up for grabs!




One of my favorite Paper Sweeties Stamp Sets is the Pretty Posies set... and after I made my stained glass window the other day, I started thinking that would be a great background!  And I saved my little masks I had made from that project (slipped them right into the sleeve with the stamp set) so it was that much easier to get started!

After stamping my background I used my Zig watercolor markers to color in those pretty flowers.  I originally intended to use the colors for the wedding I'm going to this weekend... these aren't them...lol.. but it's pretty so I'm good with that!  I added the outside of the heart doily from the With Love Sweet Cuts in gold vellum.


I also decided that I loved my mini shaker from a previous project that I created with the Stitched Tag set so I used Stitched Tags #1 this time.  I added a few premade paper flowers, a fabric heart and ... well... of course some squigglies from Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts!

I used some gold organza ribbon this time... I wanted that background to show through as much as possible and the organza helps me do that.


These flower shaped cupped sequins from Paper Sweeties.. yum!


And the sentiment on the front is simple... Love... the inside will say more, but really, my wish for them is that simple... Love.

So!  Go check out the Pile It On Challenge and maybe you'll win some free stuff!!

And don't forget it's Paper Sweeties Birthday Celebration all month!  Join us!  The prize for this month's Inspiration Challenge is a $100 gift certificate!!!




5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh WOW! LOOVE this card! Beautiful!

Theresa

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is gorgeous! And you even have a little shaker! How cute is that?!!! Your background looks amazing and I love the gold details on this card! Awesome card, my friend!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Oh Goodness - the colors on the background are gorgeous - love it!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Keti's Projects said...

Gorjuss Background. I love it! Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On. Keti (DT)

Tracey said...

You are the Queen of 'Shakers'! Beautiful background design, really pretty card!