Sunday, August 14, 2016

Paper Sweeties August 2016 New Release Party!


Woo Hoo!  It's Release Party Day!  And you can get the new Window and Window Elements Sets in the shop today!


And here is what I've got for you today:


Like I said... full on window for me... I had so much fun making this one!

  
Love this sweet little kitty from the Sweeties Pets stamp set... and those cute little birdies... the smaller ones and the branches are from the Tree of Life Add On Spring Set and the nest and slightly bigger bird are from the I Love Summer stamp set.


And that sweet little Hello Banner from the Wagon Add On Bloom & Grow stamp set and the flowers from the I Pick You stamp set.

Like I said... fun... LOVE these new sets!  Come back tomorrow for the Release Rewind where we'll feature the new sets with some of our favorite old sets... and as you can see from all of my projects... these new Window and Window Elements sets are such a perfect addition and complement to so many of the Paper Sweeties classics!

Now... take a look at what everyone else has made for you today:

Nancy Salkeld  **Giveaway**


And here are links to all of the Paper Sweeties Products I've used today:


11 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! Lisa, where do I begin?!! Every inch of this card is fabulous!!! Love the flowers, the birds, and pretty kitty!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwww! I loveeeeeeee this! LOVING that window scene you created!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie said...

Oh ... my ... GOSH! I LOVE this adorable card -- I think it's my all-time favorite that you have created for Paper Sweeties! Darling scene with so much eye candy :)

Maria said...

Oh, my!!! Love your sweet beautiful window scene!! I especially love the cat with gorgeous coloring! The birds are sweet and lovely flowers with ribbon, too!!

Lori said...

So very sweet! Love the scene you've created. The kitty, birds and little flowers are adorable and the hello banner is awesome!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Well you probably already know this but.... I LOVE your card! Love, love, love everything about this cute little scene! The kitty, the new window die, the birds, flowers, everything! AWESOME card, my friend! Love that new window die!

Scrapper69 said...

This is sooooo DANG PRETTY! and I LOVE the Window Scene you created... Very COOL Lisa! Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Mitralee said...

ahahaha! I won a gift cert, happy happy dance! Maybe I'll get that window...OR MAYBE I WILL LOAD UP ON SEQUINS....or maybe I'll do both...who knows....oh wait, I MUST TELL YOU that I love that card! So pretty! You are very talented!!!

Jeri said...

Lisa, I just totally love this card. Everything about it is just perfect...the embossing on the background, the beautiful colors, the sweet little birds in the nest and the embellishments. I am just going to have to nab this design and create one just like it.

Lilian said...

Cool that you made outside and inside scenes!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Lilian said...

Cool that you made outside and inside scenes!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio