Monday, June 6, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch #163

 
Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #163!  This week I decided to use this adorable Coffee Time Kitty Digi from Craftin Desert Divas for my Atlantic Hearts Sketch.  After all... the Summer Coffee Lovers' Hop is right around the corner!  It starts on the 17th and I'm stretching my muscles here and getting ready.  You can find links to all of the CDD products I used on this one at the end of the post.  This month's Digi Challenge on the Craftin Desert Divas Facebook Gallery is all about Coffee too!  Play along with both!
 
I'm also playing along with the Classic Design Team Challenge!  This is a fun one that's open to any Design Team open to any member of  DT team anywhere!  For June it's Anything Goes!

 
Here's the digi up close... she's just adorable.  (Some people got this one free for participating in last month's Digi Challenge).  I colored her with alcohol markers and then dotted the grass and sky around her until I was happy with the colors.  That cute little scallop is from the Pocket Pieces Hello Dies... love it!

 
This banner die from the Party Dies set is one of my favorite embellishments... here I cut it out with vellum since I didn't have any glitter paper handy... I kinda like the way it adds to it, but doesn't take away from it.  And the sentiment is from the Got Coffee clear stamp set from CDD.
 
So please come and play along with us ... I can't wait to see your take on the sketch!

 
Here are the CDD Products I used:
 

4 comments:

Carla's Cards said...

Cute card!
Thank you for sharing with us here today at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Carla DT for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Lori said...

So adorable! Beautiful coloring on the image. Have a wonderful week, Lisa!

Ali said...

Lisa, every single element of your beautiful card is so well thought out that I cannot zone in on just one. It alllll works together perfectly! That pink banner, though, is DARLING! WTG, I am always so impressed with your work! Will have to check out that fun challenge you mentioned for all DT. How cool to have it opened for all! ~ Ali from AHSC

Melanie R said...

Cannot believe I did not comment yet... I love this kitty-coffee card. Made me smile when I saw it.