Saturday, June 4, 2016

Coffee Sweet Coffee and the Cutting Cafe

 
This time around it's Designer's Choice over at the Cutting Café and I've been wanting to make this one for a while... looking for a fantastic little gift for that coffee lover in your life?  How about gifting a few yummy K-cups in a pretty little box?
 
 
This K-Cup Holder Set is so adorable and so easy to make.  I made the double with the handle and the lids... I had to modify a little for the lids and handle... I added a piece of cardboard to the bottom to make it sturdy since I couldn't glue the box all the way to the handle backing... and worked great!
 
 
Guess what.. the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop is coming up soon.... consider this a warm up exercise.. :)!
 
 
I also used the printable stamp set, Got Coffee for the tag and those yummy Layered Flowers again!
 

 I only adhered the flowers to the K-Cups with scotch tape because I want my recipient... who I'm sure loves papercrafting also... to be able to take them off and use them on a project.  I decided to use some clear cardstock for inside the box... I was going to leave it open but thought I'd like the look of the clear cardstock and guess what... I was right!  Plus then it allowed me to layer some more flowers on the top of the box.
 
Be sure to check out what all of my Design Teammates cooked up for you! I can't wait to see myself because I'm sure they'll be awesome!



7 comments:

Regina Easter said...

this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AMAZING my friend...love it

~amy~ said...

Super LOVE this. How fun!

Mitralee said...

THIS IS AMAZING!!! totally love those flowers! SO pretty!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh I just love love love this! LOVING the colors and those flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hetty said...

These boxes are absolutely BEEEEEAUTIFUL!!

sandmar15 said...

Beautiful love the colors

Melanie R said...

I've seen the K-cup boxes before but your creations always include that extra touch making them so special. Beautiful!