Friday, June 24, 2016

One more... Time for the Waterworks...


So this is the end for me folks!  'Til we meet again for the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  But only a few hours left for the Summer Hop!  (Although really that is enough time for one more card... not for me because at this time I am not near my craftroom! ).   Over the next couple days I'll be shopping some of the awesome sales our sponsors have cooked up and consulting with the list I've been keeping... I'll be commenting to try to keep up.... and then back to reality.  I really hope you aren't strangers after this!  Visit me and I'll visit you back for sure!


It was really kind of fun and therapeutic to create this.. just sitting and doodling... I told you I was going to have something different for you with this Tipsy Cups digi image from Craftin Desert Divas.  I decided to try a little Zentangle.  Mine is not fantastic by any means.  You can search on Pinterest for Zentangle and there are some wonderful patterns and instructions on how to create them.  I plan on revisiting this when I have more time and giving it another go... but for this little image I printed out I'd say I didn't do too terribly awful either.


And I finally got a chance to use these beautiful roses from the fantastic Flowers in Bloom Stamp Set.  I embossed them on some watercolor paper and I love the way they turned out... as well as the leaves!

These are the CDD Products I used:


So ... it's time to say goodbye as far as Coffee Loving Bloghops go .. for now... or how about See You Next Time... and come back soon!  Atlantic Hearts is Monday!

26 comments:

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Too cute!!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Just beautiful...love those colors.

Gail said...

Pretty!

Ceal said...

Fabulous card! Love all the details

Karen B. said...

Fabulous details!

New Creations said...

Wonderful detailing work, love it and love the colors too!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Sad but true the BlogHop is over. Another delicious card. Love the zentangle, for an amateur, it's pretty darn good.

Becca Yahrling said...

Very unique and lovely!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the cups and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I haven't tried zentangling - I'm not much of a doodler but I love to see what others have done! Everyone says it's very relaxing! Yours looks amazing - this does not look easy to me! I like your colour combo on this card too! Very sad to see the hop be over!

~amy~ said...

ooooooohhhh...this is awesome with all of that fun doodling! Thanks for all the lovely projects for the hop!!!!

Greta said...

Artistic & beautiful!

Sylvia said...

Wow, I love your doodling, Lisa, your roses turned out lovely as well! So nice hopping with you, see you in the fall!

Elizabeth said...

Love the zentangle designs on the cups!

Hetty said...

Oh my that is totally amazing how you zentangled all the cups. This card took some time to be finished. LOVE it!

Tonya said...

Great card!

Sabina F. said...

I love the details on this card! :) xx

DIANA L. said...

This is really great!! I love it.
Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Helen F. said...

Fabulous card!

Atchaya(Akshma) said...

Awesomeeee

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so fabulous

Mitralee said...

oh my...my coffee is brewing at the moment...so I thought I'd read a few emails while I waited and this lovely card was right on top...I LOVE those roese!!! Epic! Embossing and watercolor rock! And the zentagle is super cool!

Beverley said...

Beautiful design, mix of stamps and colours. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh and this one might be my favorite! So glad you squeezed in one more design! Love this!

Monika Reeck said...

wooow that coffee cup in stack so beautiful against that flower and stripes background Lisa...oh ya you are a winner on my Blog candy..
if you see my blog I have contact button at the top part of my blog you can send me your post address there...and I will send your Goodies...congrats Miss Lisa
hugs
Monika

Andrea W said...

The colors are very vivid and really pop off the black and white stripes. Fantastic card!