Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Sweet Paper Sweeties Inspiration!



Quick post this morning!  I needed a sweet birthday card and Paper Sweeties June Inspiration Photo immediately came to mind... my favorite colors!!!  There is still time to play along and maybe win some Paper Sweeties goodies!  What inspires you in this photo??  Obviously mine was the colors and the thought of yummy frosting!...lol.


Of course I used my favorite heart banners from Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts as well as the sentiment banner and the cake from Party Time Stamp Set.  And I used the extra center heart cutouts from the banners to create my sparkly flower!

You've got nothing to lose!  Come and play here!


6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just loveeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors, the hearts and that cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a cute card! I love the sparkle!

Tracey said...

Really pretty card Lisa...love all the layers of pretty papers. Those hearts are gorgeous..I have noticed they feature on a lot of your designs. Happy weekend to you!

Tracey said...

Really pretty card Lisa...love all the layers of pretty papers. Those hearts are gorgeous..I have noticed they feature on a lot of your designs. Happy weekend to you!

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE the Heart Banner.... so delicate!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Mitralee said...

hmmm, it will be a long time fo ryou to save this card, but my birthday is December 30th.....just saying....