Monday, June 20, 2016

Coffee-Day 5-Cup .... I Stopped Counting

http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/1184
Welcome to Day 5 of the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  Link up your new Coffee, Tea, or Cocoa creation and you could win some awesome prizes!

Craftin Desert Divas is one of the Super Sponsors and is offering a $25 gift certificate and also you can get an adorable free digi download (link is below) while the hop is running! This month's Digi Challenge over in the Facebook Gallery is all about Coffee too so you can enter both challenges!  Everyone who plays along with the CDD Digi Challenge gets a free digi the following month!  Everyone's a winner!

Here's what I made for you today (links to all of the CDD products I used are listed at the bottom of this post):


This is just one of the adorable digis available over at Craftin Desert Divas!  I just love this Coffee Mouse digi... by himself he's just the Mouse and Coffee cup he's holding.  Then I used the Coffee Couple digi and printed a couple more cups... colored them and covered up the faces with some paper and strategic placement of Mr. Mouse's ears.  I also used the cup from the Got Coffee clear stamp set for the smaller cup (I could have just printed another set of the Coffee Couple smaller, but I had the set so I used it!).  It's hard to see in these pics, but I only needed part of the cup to stick out so I stuck the top half on the left and placed the bottom half on the other side at a different angle so it looks like he's on his fifth cup!

The sentiment is from the Simply Said clear stamp set and that awesome pop up banner is from the Flag Banner Die set. And well... of course I used Fancy Frames for the background layers.


Isn't he just sooooo cute!  I think his eyes are my favorite!


AND... don't forget to download the freebie Tara is offering, Coffee Friends digital stamp and play along!
Thanks for stopping again today and I'll be back tomorrow for sure!  I'll be over to your place soon!




37 comments:

StampingbugKerry said...

Awww...so cute! Love the cups and the little flower on the ribbon. :)

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn cute...love your sweet critter.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Again, adorable and love the tipped cup in the background, and polka-dots used on cup and banner. Beautiful ribbon, and love the color combination you used.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

so adorable!!!

Arianna Barbara said...

So cute!!!

Ceal said...

Super cutenes!

New Creations said...

Stinkin' cute, love the color combo!

Hetty said...

Aw this is adorable! I want my coffee with him!

Hetty said...

Aw this is adorable! I want my coffee with him!

Becca Yahrling said...

He is just so stinkin' sweet! Absolutely stunning card. I always enjoy your fabulous creations.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute! LOVING that mouse and the coffee bean background!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beverley said...

So cute and such cheerful colours. Beautifully done. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Lisa. Love the darling mouse with the cups behind... great coloring and layering. The coffee bean dry embossed background looks awesome!

Sylvia said...

Cute mouse, Lisa...I am having a rough time as the reCaptcha pictures are driving me crazy! But I do wish you a Happy Tuesday!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Love, love, love your bright colour combo, gorgeous ribbon, and such a cutie-pie coffee mouse! Such a sweet card!

DIANA L. said...

I love all the layering
Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Gail said...

The sweetest mouse ever! TFS

Stacy Sheldon said...

I love how much depth this has, and those layers are so fun and the mouse is so cute :)

Ann said...

Fun colors and love the cups behind him.

E. Marie said...

This is adorable. Love the embossed background.

Migdalia said...

Super DUPER cute!

~amy~ said...

oh my CUTE. This is adorable...awesome color combo too!

Michele K. Henderson said...

The mouse with the coffee cup is ADORABLE!

Doudou said...

Very cute card!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

FABULOUS card! So cute with all the cups and that adorable [colored] mouse!

Karen B. said...

Such a sweet image with great coloring!

Fikreta said...

very sweet
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Krafty Kaylin said...

great colors

Verna Angerhofer said...

This card makes me smile. So cute.

Melanie R said...

Great colors and I'm loving that embossing folder.

Karen Schroeder said...

So cute! Love the image!

Helen F. said...

Great card! so cute

Lisa said...

WOW! This card pops! Loving the colors and that adorable mouse!

Suchi said...

Wow...so colorful!! :)

Tonya said...

Cute!!

Helen Gullett said...

One more adorable card, Lisa!!

Atchaya(Akshma) said...

Very cute