Monday, June 13, 2016

Paper Sweeties June 2016 Release Sneak Peeks!


Welcome to Sneak Peek Day for the June Release over at Paper Sweeties!  Here is what I've created for you today:


I used the new stamp and die sets, I Love Summer Stamps and I Love Summer Sweet Cuts for those cute little cupcakes, candles and the Celebrate! Sentiment.  I've also used the colors for this month's Inspiration Challenge because... well... I love these colors!  Not sure if I meant to... but I did!


I also used the May Release Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts set for those wonderful squigglies and the stitched banner... but you knew I would, didn't you?


And of course I used some pretty Bubblegum Sequins!

Thanks for stopping!  Come back tomorrow for the Release Party and don't forget to check out all of the Design Team projects:
Beth Luetschwager -- WELCOME TO THE TEAM!
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jeri Thomas
Jinny Newlin - *June Guest Designer* 



Planner Series: Summer Sentiments

And don't forget to play along with the June Inspiration Challenge!  Don't you just LOVE these colors??



12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo cute! LOVING those cupcakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melanie R said...

Such a cheerful card with those gorgeous colors and your clever design! Am loving those loopy thingies.

Debbie said...

Delicious polka dots and bright colors -- this card just makes me SMILE :)

Michele K. Henderson said...

This is so sweet! I love the curly cues that look like ribbons! Colorful, creative, and a big WOWSA too! I will certainly be insired by this soon!
Take care!
Michele

Unknown said...

Amazing design. I love it

Lori said...

So cute - love those little cupcakes! The curlies look very festive, perfect for a celebration. Awesome background, too with the pink stripes and polka dots!

Maria said...

Love the row of sweet cupcakes! Just love how you used the squiggly die cuts for a festive feel...so fun!!

Jeri said...

Darling, darling card, Lisa! I love the colorful squigglies you made with the border die. So FUN!

Jinny Newlin said...

Eeek! That party confetti is too fun, and those cupcakes look good enough to eat! Yum! Great take on the June palette to boot!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Loving your party streamers and those darling cupcakes!!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so cute! Love these colours! The party streamers and cupcakes are adorable! Love the vellum sentiment banner too!

Jill Norwood said...

Adorable card! I love the sweet cupcakes and your streamers!