Thursday, June 30, 2016

Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge - July 2016

Welcome to the July Inspiration Challenge over at the Paper Sweeties Blog!
 
  
Don't you just love this July Inspiration Photo??!! And here is what I've created for you today:


My favorite youngest son's birthday is on the 3rd of July.  So many red, white and blue birthday parties for him!  And many times he even got fireworks for his birthday!  So when I saw this inspiration challenge I decided to make a birthday card for him.  My design is similar to one for last month's release but this time I used the Be Happy Sweet Cuts for the sentiment banner and the coordinating Hello Friend stamp set.  I just love those two sets together for a grand sentiment!


Then exploding out of the banner are some fireworks from the June Release I Love Summer Stamp Set and Sweet Cuts and my all time favorite squigglies from the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts.  My stars were cut out of white glitter paper using the star from the I Love Summer Sweet Cuts for the smaller one and the smallest of the starts from the Be Happy Sweet Cuts for the bigger star and of course some Sugar Sprinkles Sequins.. my favorites because they go with anything!


I added some stickles to the fireworks for some extra sparkle.

I'm also playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at Crafting by Designs!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  And don't forget to check out all of the fantastic creations the rest of the Design Team has cooked up for you!


And don't forget to come back later this month for more Paper Sweeties Goodness!  And take advantage of this awesome sale that's going on over the weekend (I know I'm going shopping for sure!):





12 comments:

Michelle said...

Love this fun and festive card, Lisa! Your fireworks display is amazing!! Have a happy and safe 4th!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa! I love that Stickle idea on the fireworks! It really feels festive and fun!
Take care!
Michele

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the stars and the fireworks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy Penir said...

Lisa, your scene is fabulous! Love the fireworks and festive fun!

Maria said...

Love the fireworks, banners, and stars, Lisa!!! What a fun festive card!!

Debbie said...

Oh my, this card is fabulous, Lisa! Love the sparklers and all the bling and shine -- just perfect!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is adorable! What a great card for your son! Love the sparkle!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

The squiggles look fabulous with your festive fireworks!!! Your son is going to love this fun card!!!

Tracey said...

Love all those squiggles too! Looks like I need to go shopping again......Fabulous creating Lisa, I'm sure your son will love it!

Tracey said...

Love all those squiggles too! Looks like I need to go shopping again......Fabulous creating Lisa, I'm sure your son will love it!

Scrapper69 said...

Sooooo PRETTY! Love this one!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Lisa, this is just gorgeous!!