Friday, June 23, 2017

Coffee Hop Day 1 - Brentwood for President!


Woo hoo!  It's Day 1 of the Summer Coffee Lover's Hop!  Yup... and I'm starting mine off with a lot a bit of Brentwood!


This Brentwood was a freebie during last Summer's hop and I pulled him out of my archives because when I saw that cute little digi on his cup it made me think of the coffee cup fun that Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake have going on...  if you're not familiar... Google it... anyway, I needed to print him big so I could fit the other digi on his plain cup....

The digi is available in the shop and it's on sale right now... you can find it here!.

And you can get this hop's freebie right here!  And of course I'll be sharing something with you made with that before too long.... silly!  Be sure to share your creation using it with us too!  Link up to the Coffee Hop...share it in the Jessica Lynn Original Create and Inspire Group on Facebook here and in the Card Making & More Facebook group here!


Isn't this a cute one??  It's Brentwood holding a cup with Brentwood on it... so... it's Brentwood, holding a cup with Brentwood, who is holding a cup with Brentwood...I'm sorry if I'm being ridiculous.. but I just can't help myself!  It makes me giggle... and this Brentwood with a mug will be available in the shop.


I didn't have much room for my sentiment so I settled on this short but sweet one from MFT...


And added this sun die cut that I got in the clearance section at C.C. Designs... love it!

So thanks for stopping and dealing with my silliness... and of course I'm not done... I'll be back with some more Brentwood soon and lots of other coffee cards so come back often... you really shouldn't expect anything but coffee... maybe tea... when you come here for the next week!  And you really should play along... there are tons of prizes and lots of fun and awesome people!  Check out all of the information at the Coffee Lovers Blog here! Come and play with us!

24 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

This is just fabulous! I love Brentwood! He is ready to tackle the day with his cup of Joe! XX

Redhead said...

Yay, how fun is this? Love it!

Andrea W said...

Great color choices! I love the summery yellow and tiny flowers you added by the sentiment. Fun card!

Fikreta said...

its super adorable card!

Unknown said...

How cute!

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is sooooooo CUTE!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Of course Brentwood has a selfie mug! hahaha Your card is totally adorable.

~amy~ said...

How FUN! You are amazing with all of your glorious details.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute and so well colored.

Angeline Choo said...

Oh my! So so cute Lisa. The cup with his photo hahaha.. CUTE!

Monika Reeck said...

cuutee Image and your coloring is adorable
love your card
I am so happy if you like to visiting me back
I have also giveaway Germany Coffee Chocolate Bar :)
hugs
Monika

Heidi said...

Gorgeous colouring, love your card!

Hetty said...

Such a happy Brentwood card and what a great cup he has. Love the sun on your card. Perfect.

Laurel said...

Love it!

Lori said...

Love it, you made such a cute card!

Cynthia Cole said...

Love your card!

Tink said...

Great card! Thanks for the freebie.. Love him!!

Shelly said...

Such a sweet card!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute card! Love it!

Helen F. said...

Adorable card, Lisa!

Scrapper69 said...

OMWORD! He is my Favorite one from JL... Love your coloring... cute card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

D.Ann C said...

He's darling and I LOVE his mug! Just happened to notice how he matches your blog header. : ) There's no way I'll get to comment on all the projects, but I was perusing Instagram last night and many of my favorites were yours, so I HAD to stop by and let you know!

Sladjana Perisic said...

Brentwood is adorable, I got this years freebie also. What paper did you use to print him on?

Viki Banaszak said...

That is too adorable!