Friday, June 30, 2017

Farewell to the Summer 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


Well... I knew it was coming...but it's still hard... this is my last card for the Coffee Hop this time around..


So... this is not a usual color combo for me, but I took my inspiration from that doily... I've had a stitched circle sitting on my table for quite some time now... I got a Hero Arts Ombre ink pad and one day I thought I'd be fancy and swipe it on this circle and once I did it I realized it wasn't at all right for the project I was working on so there it sat... until this morning!


The circle wasn't working so I took out one of my doily dies and cut it out of that circle and it was perfect... Then I cut a cup from my favorite cup and steam die.
I got this stamp set from my LSS, The Paper Collage... the owner Pam Migdalia has her own line of stamps called Stampindamour .. the aloe plant and sentiment are from the set called Cactus Cuties.


And because I can't leave well enough alone, I used some more Paper Sweeties dies and some vellum flowers I got at Hobby Lobby to create this little cluster at the top of the card.  Sprinkled a few pretty sequins from Paper Sweeties and done... and coffee hop done..

Thanks so much to those of you who have stopped by throughout the hop and sure hope you don't become a stranger!  I'm still hopping through and hoping to see every single project so if I haven't been by to see you I should soon!

Please be sure to come by tomorrow for a new Paper Sweeties Monthly Challenge!  So long for now!

8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful summer colors and a great coffee cup design. The layout and all the wonderful additions you added really make this outstanding.

Andrea W said...

Fun colors and I really like all the flower and sequin details. Only three months until the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!

Heidi said...

Fun card design, love all the gorgeous colours!

Hetty said...

Great cup, Lisa and lovely embellishments and design.

Shelly said...

This is beautiful! Love it!

~amy~ said...

This is fantastic as all of your cards always are! That sentiment cracks me up!
Thanks for all of the gorgeous projects you designed for the hop!

Becca Yahrling said...

OK, I am going to make a trip to Hobby Lobby (hate their horrible parking lot, but I'll brave it! haha). Love the bellum flowers. This is another gorgeous creation, Lisa. Thanks for sharing your awesome talent!!

Fikreta said...

lovely card!