Saturday, June 24, 2017

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Day 2 - Here Comes The Sun!


Welcome to Day 2 of the Summer 2017 Coffee Lovers Hop!  I'm back with some more Brentwood!


Today I'm using the freebie that JessicaLynnOriginal is sharing for the hop and you can get it here!  Love to see Brentwood so relaxed... still in his jammies sitting in his nicely decorated bachelor pad... he has such an eye for decor don't you think?


I decided that Bachelor Brentwood would be the plaid recliner/wood paneling kind of guy.  I personally like plaid and wood and that's fine with me!  I love that this cup is blank and you can add whatever you'd like to it or just color it.  I made a little desert scene on mine.  I was coloring with Copics so I penciled in the cactus drawing first and then finalized it with my Copic multiliner pen and then made sure all of the pencil lines were erased before adding the ink.. once you color over a pencil mark with a Copic marker it's there for good.  Then I colored in my cactus and background... I'd buy that mug!


I decided that my sentiment would be a wall hanging... at first I was going to make the picture on the wall a picture of perhaps a Mrs. Brentwood, but I really didn't have room for that.  So, I pulled up this awesome sentiment and sun that Verve shared during one of the past coffee hops and was able to size it perfectly for my space... 


I've had this window die from Memory Box for quite some time and just hadn't gotten around to using it... why?  I don't have any idea because it's awesome!  I cut my background for my outdoor scene to size and then created my background with my copics.

I wasn't really planning on curtains, but that area needed something because the bottom of the card was too heavy for the top and then I came across the perfect "fabric" for Brentwood's curtains... this was from a paper pad I got quite a while ago too, Happy Day from Pebbles.  Now, there are quite a few awesome printed pieces in this pack...but seriously.. I bought it for the two pieces of coffee cup paper ... lol!  Don't judge... I know you'd do the same!


And finally I knew Brentwood needed a friend to share his morning coffee with.  Don't worry... he's the kind of owl that would much rather drink his morning coffee than chase after mice.  That cute little guy is from CDD and the cactus digi from Bella Parodi was already printed in the perfect size and made the perfect "houseplant" for Brentwood.

So thanks for stopping by again!  I'll be back soon with some more coffee goodness! And don't forget to checkout the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog for all the details about this awesome and fun hop including a huge list of awesome sponsors!

22 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! This is perfection!! From the wood paneling, the chair and that window scene!!! IT is ALL AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julia Aston said...

what a fun and creative scene you created! love the owl in his chair and the view from the curtained window!

Laurel said...

Another cute card!

Heidi said...

This card is absolutely amazing: best owl of this blog hop I have seen! All the fun details and the little things like the matching curtains, great. Must have taken you a great amount of time to create!

~amy~ said...

Now that's one cute card! Love the CUTE plaid chair and the latte window valance :)

Unknown said...

So adorable... love the shades.. awesome job...

Echo said...

Wow all the details are fantastic. Love the coffee curtain!

Becca Yahrling said...

You are just so creative - I love it!
So many cute details - this is so awesome in every way.

Monika Reeck said...

Oh Lisa
Love all the details
the window the cute Image
and the colored so beautifully
love love your idea
I was making card last night too with window but The Window I drew it self and I added a Black cardboard on the wall
your card has lovely bright colors..and funny is we have nearly same idea with Window and Wall hanging decor :)
LOVE
I will be so happy if you like to visiting my Coffee Card back
hugs
Monika

Hetty said...

Hello lisa, your card is absolutely fun, adorble and beautiful.
love all the different design papers you used and Brentwood is so beautifully colored.

Ann said...

Oh my goodness, soooo cute. Full of creativity.

Shelly said...

This is so super sweet! Love all the details!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card! Love the scene you created... the images are so cute... I also love the landscape through the window...

Christine said...

Huge smile! This has to be one of the greatest cards I've seen. Adore the "Here Comes the Sun" wall hanging, the comfy plaid chair, the obviously favorite coffee cup, and the view from the window. Just amazing!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fabulous scene you created. He sure looks content and comfy in his chair too!

Fikreta said...

love this awesome card!

Tink said...

Fantastic!

Cynthia Cole said...

So many wonderful details on your adorable card!

Scrapper69 said...

Super Duper CUTE! LOVE the living room scene and that window... so cool... I really like the valance you created out of coffee paper for the window! Awesome!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

D.Ann C said...

Absolutely adorable scene you've created with this freebie! LOVE the curtains!

Deb Selby said...

Great scene. Love the sun and the curtains.

Helen F. said...

Oh my, what a fabulous card!