Saturday, June 17, 2017

MFT Camp Create Day 4-Sensational Sliders-You Rock!





So... OMG... when I saw this Brutus Monroe stamp set at my LSS, Scraps of Love, I think it took me all of 2 minutes to decide Yes!  I definitely need that!  I'd not seen anything like it and I loved it.. that pup that is having such a good time is from the Rockstar Pets stamp set and I am in love!

I had made the watercolored background a while ago for another project and decided it was too dark for that one, but it was perfect for this card for sure!  I die cut it using the Craftin Desert Divas Crazy Stitched Frames set...


And while the stamp set has a couple very cool sentiments on it, I knew I wanted to diecut these stitched letters from My Favorite Things in shiny gold.... they were perfect!


OMG... I love this dog image... and see the texture paste stars in the background... I added those with some gold texture paste... 


There is an awesome video on the MFT Blog about how to make a different type of card that slides, but I went old school with my Stampin Up punch and created this twirly one... and if I had more time I'd post a video here, but he looks pretty cool twirling around on this card....I made this for someone specific... she might have to rip it out of my hands...lol!


So happy I got this set!

So I earned this badge:


And you can too!  Check out MFT Camp Create!


4 comments:

The Craft Princess said...

OMG what an adorable card!!! I need to try a card like that some day :) Hugs...Janie P.S. you left a message on my blog post (Lace & Pearls shaker card) and said you saw one on another blog....I would love to know what blog so I can check it out please....I have never seen one of these before, I even searched YouTube....but I have seen the Tulle shakers (done differently) and did a blog post and video on that last week. I would love to see what others are doing :) Thank you.

Tracey said...

Oh so Cool....U rock at making awesome cards!

Jeannie said...

Hi Lisa! This Brutus stamp is sooo awesome! I may have to call over to Scraps of Love and see if they have any left. Just love what you did with it. BTW...I hate to see you miss out on seeing yourself as Dragonfly Princess on my blog :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys
dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.com

Scrapper69 said...

This is just AWESOME! LOVE, LOVE the dog with the headphones! cool that it rolls too... awesome job with the camp create design! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations