Sunday, June 4, 2017

Oopsy Daisy!


Happy Sunday!  Can you believe it's June already?  There is a new challenge over at Craftin Desert Divas and I'm playing along... it's usually about the colors for me... such a pretty palette....


For my last card, I was dealing with a poorly behaved pup and it looks like now this frisky feline is having trouble following the rules!


I used quite a few images from the Bedroom Accessories set for this one... and that kitty is a digi called From Meow To You... silly kitty!  And the sentiment is from one of the new stamp sets, Garden Bugs... it was perfect!


This cutie is in the Bedroom Accessories set... the actual digi he is sleeping peacefully... but I drew an open eye because he WAS sleeping peacefully.. and at this moment he's realizing what's about to happen.. don't worry... he's pretty quick... he'll get out of the way...


I love the potted cacti in this Bedroom Accessories set!  I'll use this one over and over I'm sure!  


Hope this was fun for you... I loved putting it together... I giggled a bit while I was working on it...

Thanks for stopping by today and please do stop again soon!  It's almost time for some Cutting Cafe Inspiration!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo fun! LOVING that scene you created!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori said...

This is so cute!

Scrapper69 said...

soooo stinkin' CUTE! LOVE that kitty knocking things over... so fun!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations