Saturday, June 3, 2017

Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge #3 - No Worries!

Welcome to the Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge for June 2017!  This month we are challenging you to use the No Worries papers or be inspired by the colors in the paper pack and create something new, link up, and you could win a small prize!
Here is the paper pack:

This is another pack of paper that I agreed to share half with my mom, but ... Mom, I want my other half!!

And here is what I've created for you today:


When I started this card, it was going to be very quick and plain and simple... well... that didn't quite work out... I added a flower... and then another... and then I thought of the cheesecloth we and some of the embellishments we got with one of our kits from Copic class.... and on and on it went!


I have had a Lawn Fawn snow globe die for quite some time and finally opened it up today... the beautiful palm trees were on one of the PML cards in the paper pack and it fit perfectly in my globe.. I filled it with some clear sequins and micro beads...


I had the fabric Petaloo flowers for a while also, and thought they were perfect for a beachy feel... and when I wanted to add something more, I thought of these awesome... leaves... feathers?  Not sure what they are but they are from iamroses.com... you should check them out... the stamens came from them too...


I added some glitter embossing paste to give the feeling of sparkly white sand... perhaps ocean caps.... but mostly because I love it.... and those pretty little shells came from my friend Mitra in a little package jam packed with little pretties... love them tucked into the embossing paste...


There is a paper in the pack that has all kinds of beachy words on it and these ones fit quite perfectly onto my CDD banner diecuts... 

So somehow this simple card has turned into a piece for a shadow box... so really it's not finished... I will share with you when I finish the project and I know exactly who it's for....

Now be sure to check out what Donna and Susan created for you!  And hop on over to the blog for more information and to link up to our challenge!  Be sure to come back tomorrow for some CDD goodness!

6 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

This is a wonderful color palette... LOVE your card design Lisa.... Makes me wish I was at the beach right now! Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Susan Fogle said...

Wow! This is beautiful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wowwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING that you used a snow globe for a 'beach' card!!!!!!!!!

comopark1886 said...

Nothing is quick and plain and simple with you! I'd be disappointed if it was!

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

Lisa this is stunning!!! I would hang it in a shadow box frame..

Michelle said...

Wow....I can feel the cool island breeze just looking at your card! Lovely!