Sunday, June 25, 2017

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Day 3 1/2 - Pug In A Mug


Back one more time today with a post for the Coffee Lover's Bloghop, Summer 2017 Edition!  This time around, I'm using a Sweet Stamp Shop stamp set I just got in the mail...


If you've been coming around here for a while, you may remember that I got this cool Coffee washi tape from The Sweet Stamp Shop a while ago and covered a 12x12 sheet of kraft cardstock with it.  I used it on a card and saved the rest for future use... I was so happy I had it all ready to go today!  And the washi is on sale and in the clearance section right now and you can find it here


And this cute pug and sentiment??  He was also in the clearance section on a very adorable set called Pug Life which is also on sale in the clearance section and you can get it here!    It's so cute because there are a variety of expressions to choose from and a few bodies and lots of cute sentiments.  The mug is from the Sweet Stamp Shop Coffee Town set and that little sun is a die from Craftin Desert Divas. 


I built this sentiment using a Coffee die from Your Next Stamp, the Hug In A Mug sentiment from MFT and I used one of the little Pug words from the Pug Life stamp set...I mean... I LOVE my coffee, but I wouldn't complain if you brought me a pug in a mug.. 


It made me giggle anyway... hope it had the same effect on you!  Hope you'll play along with the Coffee Lovers Hop!  I'll be back tomorrow with some Atlantic Hearts/Paper Sweeties/Coffee goodness!

16 comments:

Heidi said...

Love this fun card, all the matching elements are just gorgeous, awesome sentiment to!

Vicki Dutcher said...

SO CUTE!! Adorable pug in a mug :)

Annette Allen said...

totally fun card..

~amy~ said...

OMG, adorable. Gah, I should buy that pug set....

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeee the PUG LIFE and that sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becca Yahrling said...

OMG, this is so stinkin' cute! Pugs are so darling. Love that washi!!! Really adorable card.

Shelly said...

Oh, this is so fun and cute!

Lori said...

He's so cute in the coffee mug!

jeanchaneyaz said...

Just so adorable!

Hetty said...

Super use of the washi tape on the background!
Totally adorable card, Lisa.

Scrapper69 said...

Oh so CUTE! Love that sweet pug!!!! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

D.Ann C said...

This made me laugh when I first saw it again on Instagram and I'm still smiling!! Too cute!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute and adorable.

Fikreta said...

oh its so very sweet card!
love it!

Cynthia Cole said...

Love the pug in the mug!

Helen F. said...

Oh, too darn adorable!