Monday, June 12, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #216


Welcome to this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  I'm continuing on using the sketches to complete a mini album for my Sister In Law and some old CTMH papers... they weren't quite so old when I made the album...lol.... but now that I'm finally adding pics it's kinda old...


This is my niece and nephew... love them to pieces!  For a quick layout, I used some Tim Holtz clippings stickers... love the sayings on these little pieces..


I cut the CTMH Love diecut out of some gold glitter paper (oh yes... I got the bundle during the last sale for sure).. another clipping... hearts from MFT and the bow is from CDD.

I sure hope you join us at Atlantic Hearts this week!


2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super cute layout!

Scrapper69 said...

Fantastic layout! LOVE the pattern papers and the LOVE word die is fantastic in gold! :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations