Thursday, June 15, 2017

Paper Sweeties June 2017 New Release Rewind!


Welcome to Release Rewind day at Paper Sweeties!  I am really loving our new Sweetie, Madison!  Don't worry... Emma still has my heart and you'll be seeing her again soon, but today Madison decided to go to the beach.. and of course she brought her little friend with her!


I used a similar layout to yesterday's card, but this time made an ocean background on the Oval Scalloped Frame... I'm pretty happy the way it came out... and the sentiment embossed in white over it from the Aloha set... love it!!  Her out fit is from the At The Beach stamp set which is a fantastic accessory set...


And who knew the castle from the Let's Go To The Beach stamp and die set would be a perfect stamp to do some no line coloring... this is my second time trying it out... first when not under the watchful eye of the oh so awesome Jennifer Dove and I was pretty excited the way it turned out... and that boat from Surf's Up!!  So adorable! 


And my little pup from the Planner Appointment stamp set... I know how Madison feels... I wouldn't leave home without him either!

The bucket, shovel and starfish are from At The Beach.

Now get on over to these places and check out what they've got for today!

Nancy Salkeld

And as long as I'm being bossy, when you're done with that get back to your craft table and make something for this:


And then... get all of your necessary summer Paper Sweeties stuff at these places!





6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that beach scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori said...

Great beach scene, I love all the Emma's too, that's my granddaughters name.

Maria said...

Love the beach scene...gorgeous water and coloring for the sand! And, Madison is so cute! Love the coloring on her hair! All around fab card, Lisa...love it!!

The Craft Princess said...

Fabulous card!!! So creative!!! I love it :) Hugs...Janie

Mitralee said...

Rock star!!! Such a cute card!!! I can't wait to hit my crafting table tomorrow am early! I have a hot date with some paper!

Scrapper69 said...

Such a Fantastic Beachy Feel card... the paper is so cool and I love the image! Wonderful card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations