Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Paper Sweeties June 2017 New Release Party!


Welcome to Release Day at Paper Sweeties!  Today is the day all of the new sets are available in the shop!  Including the adorable new Madison!  Say hello to the newest Sweetie that you can stamp, color and dress up!


Love Madison's longer hair ... and love this outfit from the new Aloha set including her hat and purse!  I used the owl from the Tree of Life Add-On Spring Stamp set for her tee shirt... and I colored her cropped jeans with my copics and then textured them with some blending solution and denim.


I created this background using my Copic Markers on the largest Oval Scallop Frame and added a couple diecut clouds in vellum from the Let's Go To The Beach Sweet Cuts.  After I colored my background, I stamped the butterfly from the Tree of Life Add On set and then used my blending marker to remove the color from inside the butterfly and colored it in with some orangey yellow..


And of course Madison wouldn't take a stroll this fine summer day without her little pup... he's so cute and fits right inside her purse... he's from the Appointments Planner Stamp Set.... a little mini version of the one on the Sweeties Pets set...


The sentiment is from the Aloha set also and I stamped it on one of the banners from the Sweet Borders set and then sprinkled around a few sequins in Cookie Dough.

I hope you enjoyed meeting Madison!  Now please don't forget to check around and see what my Design Teammates have created for you today:


Be sure to play along with the June Anything Goes Challenge!  And come back tomorrow for the Release Rewind....


What's New




5 comments:

yyam said...

Awww....she's so sweet! LOVE the little details!

P/s: Hope you are well! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Omygosh!!! This is ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

What a cute summer scene with Madison! Love the owl on her shirt and the little pup in the basket! Super fun and so cute, Lisa!!

Debbie said...

OMGosh -- I love how you created the jeans for Maddy ... and that puppy in the purse! SO CLEVER! It's just like when I go out and take Hershey w/me in her doggie purse carrier!!

Scrapper69 said...

Sooo CUTE!! and I So LOVE the Owl on her shirt.. that is ADORABLE!!! Love it!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations