Monday, June 12, 2017

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - June 2017!


Welcome to the the Plan Your Life Series Release for June!  I'm very excited to introduce you to the new Shapes Stamp Set!  It's a great addition to your Paper Sweeties stamps whether you keep a planner or not!

I'm playing along with the Victorine Originals 4th of July Challenge!  The theme is ... well... 4th of July!...lol!  You should check it out!


I stamped a whole lot of the star shapes for this planner layout!  I stamped them in blue and red and then splattered some distress inks over them before I cut them out.


Along with all of the other great Paper Sweeties stamp sets it was easy to plan out my week during the 4th of July Holiday week!


I was going to just cluster them in the corner and then I thought of the Mason Jar Sweet Cuts! I thought it would be very cool to make them into a kind of table centerpiece... Love the look of this mason jar cut out of vellum... I've got lots of ideas for this now!

So thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop and see what all of my Teamies have created for you:


And don't forget to play along with the June Anything Goes Challenge!  You could win $25 in Paper Sweeties goodies!  And come back tomorrow for Sneak Peeks for the June Release!




9 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I'm not into planners... but this is so FUN & Festive Lisa! It looks amazing! LOVE the jar... way to rock it! Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING all those stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

This is so fun and festive, I love it!! I wish I could get into the whole planner craze..

Maria said...

Oh, my stars!!! Love your patriotic planner pages, Lisa!! Those stars in the mason jar are so festive and fun!!

Debbie said...

Oh my GOSH, that mason jar filled with sparklers and stars is delicious!!! Bravo :)

Beth F. said...

Oh wow! This is wonderful! I love all of the decorations you added to your planner pages. Thank you for linking up with us at Victorine Originals!

Christi said...

Lisa, This is absolutely FANTASTIC! So festive and ready for the 4th! Thank you for joining us at Victorine Originals Designs 4th of July Challenge and I hope to see you again soon! Christi

Lisa Mensing said...

Lisa, this is fabulous! You know I love me some Doodlebug paper, love the way you used it. Thanks for playing along at Victorine Originals 4th of July Challenge. Lisa~DT

Unknown said...

Love your page; especially love the mason jar centerpiece - that's perfect! Thanks for joining us at Victorine Originals!