Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thoughts About Friendships

I've been reflecting a lot lately about life and family and friendships. I have been so lucky. There is so much love in my life. I have a wonderful close family and fantastic friends. Not sure how I've managed to get so lucky, but instead of questioning it, I will just enjoy it.

I have a lot of great old friends and have grown some really great new "old friends". (Now you I don't mean "old" old...lol). When in Arizona a few weeks ago, I met up with a friend from high school .. my early teenage bff if you will.. (graduated 25 years ago) that I haven't seen I think since I graduated. We had started our own separate lives and gone our own ways and here we are connected again so many years later and finding out we have quite a bit in common. It will be fun getting to know her again.

I guess it just boils down to this... a good friend is always a friend... regardless of the years or miles that separate you. To all of my friends and family... love you!

Relationships are what life is about... the rest is just filler.

No comments: