Sunday, March 3, 2013

Another Skype Scrap!



Unfortunately I missed out on the Byrnecliff crop this winter... a little too far this time.  I was able to crop along with the girls for a little bit anyway though thanks to Skype!  They passed me around the tables so I got to visit with a lot of the girls, but not all.  I decided it was about time I actually made a scrapbook page.  I just love the Chantilly papers and all the goodies that go along with it so I hunted down some girly pics to use.  I bought the Chantilly Scrapbook workshop mainly for the stamp set that came with it (and the sparkle gems and other extras that were in there too and of course a whole 'nother pack of the paper!).  I didn't use the instructions though.  Instead I pulled out the Magic book and used a layout from it.  I realized after I had placed my pics I had a bunch more that I'd forgotten that  had been shoved under some papers.  So I pulled out my trusty flip flaps and added them on top of one of the other pics in the layout.  I also used Wheel of Life stamp set AGAIN!  Great set I must say!   It went so well with the special workshop stamp set that came with the kit.  I had a lot of fun and while it wasn't AS good as being there it was a nice substitute. 

2 comments:

comopark1886 said...

So pretty! Love this paper too...

Susan Fogle said...

YAY for Skype scrap! Love your layout!!