Friday, January 2, 2015

Three Amigos Mini Blog Hop January

 
Welcome to the January Three Amigos Mini Blog Hop!  We are three Close to My Heart Consultants and great friends and each month we challenge ourselves and each other to create something.  This month's "challenge" was to use any kind of embossing on any kind of project.  Needed a masculine card so I chose the Pathfinding paper pack and went to work.  I was planning on doing much embossing but my finished project was much different than my plan.  I used the Chevron Embossing Folder from CTMH for some background texture and the little Bug car from the Artfully Sent CTMH Cricut cartridge.  I just LOVE my new Cricut Explore and it was so easy to cut this little guy out.  I used some gold sequins and punched holes in gold shimmer trim for the center.  A little bit of liquid glass and I made myself some headlights!  Thanks so much for stopping by and now move on to Donna's blog to see what she has created for you!

2 comments:

Susan Fogle said...

Great card! He's going to love it!

comopark1886 said...

That car is on Artfully sent? So much on that cartridge I will never find it all! Love the card!