Monday, October 31, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #184


So I probably shouldn't say anything because you probably wouldn't remember but last week I vowed that every week my Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge project would be a Christmas card like Tracey at Trace-Elementz.... well... I'm not known for my great memory and I got my adorable Halloween Come In For a Bite cupcake set along with that cute Happy Halloween with the Spider-web from Jessica Lynn Original and got so excited and thought today would be a good day for a Halloween card so there you go (I'm thinking to keep my promise to you and myself there may be another AHSC card coming this week with a Christmas theme...lol) 


Isn't he a cutie??? Dracula and Frankenstein are my two favorite monsters and they are both in this set!  I just used some Halloween paper from my stash, a spider web embossing folder from Stampin Up and some random sequins from my stash.  The background dies are from CDD... one of my faves to use is the Fancy Frame Dies set... I use it ALL the time!!

Here's the Sketch!  Love this one:


So thanks for stopping by and please do come and play along with us!  Come back tomorrow for the November (Yup... tomorrow is November!) Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge (You still have one day left to play along with the October Challenge).

2 comments:

Doudou said...

So cute cardπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so cute, Lisa! Such an adorable and spooky cupcake! Love your card design - I know you followed the sketch but somehow the sketch looks better on your card! Happy Meowloween!