Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Paper Sweeties November 2016 New Release Rewind!


Welcome to the Paper Sweeties November Release Rewind!  Today we'll use the new sets along with some of our old faves and here's what I made for you today:


I just love this cute deer from the new Jingle All The Way Stamp Set and those cute little holly leaves... I'll use that one a lot for sure!  I used it here for my background.. that's kind of a lot of white for me!.


Isn't he a cutie!  And I also love all the different Christmas trees on the Trim The Tree Stamp Set!


And the Mistletoe Sequin Mix...yum!  It's a beautiful mix of the red flower shaped sequins and those awesome holly leaves...

So thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to check out all of the Design Team makes for Rewind Day and come back again soon!  I'll have lots more for you coming up!

You can start hopping around here:


And don't forget to play along with the November Inspiration Challenge!  You could win a $25 Paper Sweeties Gift Certificate!



                                        




4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo cute! LOVING that deer, the holly and the tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Oh, my!! How pretty is your scene with Rudolph and the tree! Love the doily and pretty holly background, too!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Super sweet little scene! The deer is precious! Loving the holly too!

Mitralee said...

So pretty! I am having a moment here over those sequins!