Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Puppy Love with Craftin Desert Divas


Craftin Desert Divas just had a new release last week and this awesome box die was one of the new products.  I ordered it on Friday and it was in my mailbox on Saturday.  Now to be fair, I do live about an hour away from CDD headquarters...lol... but still!  One Day!  Ordered, Shipped and Received!  You can't beat Tara's shipping!

This Kissy Puppy Digi was the first one I ordered from CDD... I just love it I think because it reminds me of one of my fur babies.  And the papers I used are from Doodlebug and they are available over in the CDD shop too... these prints were perfect for a Valentines card!


Aren't these pups just so adorable??  The little one playing inside the box... I cut apart the digi so I could place it so it looked like he was crouching... I'm kinda loving the way he turned out.  Do you see his little tail sticking up behind him?  And I thought if there were two pups for sure one would be sitting on top of the box to keep the other one trapped inside the box... or at least in my house that's how it would go!

And that ball... I used one of the stitched circles from the Truck Dies to make that... honestly... I needed something to cover up some red ink I got on the paper and that was just the ticket!

And I love the shorter grass that comes in the Outdoor Landscape Dies 2 set!  I wanted grass but didn't have a whole lot of room for the tall grass so this one worked out just fine.


You'll probably be seeing a lot of those stitched hearts from the Mini Shaker Clip Dies a lot this Valentines season... and that sentiment?  Adorable right??  It was on one of the DP in the Doodlebug Pad... there are tons of phrases to use!  Or you can use it was a background paper but I'll probably use it as sentiments.

To finish it off I added some clouds in vellum and sprinkled a few sequins around.

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you'll come back soon... hoping to be back by the weekend with some more Valentines!


7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo cute! LOVING the puppies and the box!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

adorable! Love the pups and the box!

Lori Kobular said...

This is just so adorable! I love the pups, the box and all that lovely heart paper! Guess I need to go shopping at CDD!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

applejack cards by sue said...

Hi Lisa, thank you for visiting my blog. I love your art.. I haven't seen that box die before- works perfectly with the puppies, really tells a story. A gorgeous project.

Scrapper69 said...

Oh soooo SWEET Lisa! I really like that box die from CDD... I may have to order it! And those doggies are too tooooo CUTE! Fun Card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Melanie R said...

The puppies are so cute. What a fun card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a cute little puppy scene! That box is adorable! An hour away? That is very cool! Have you ever gone there to meet Tara?