Monday, July 31, 2017

Paper Sweeties Challenge - August 2017 Anything Goes!


Hip Hip Hooray is right!  Not only is it time for a new challenge over at Paper Sweeties, but it's also time for a Birthday Celebration!!  That's right... August is the 5th birthday of Paper Sweeties!  You can read all about Debbie's journey here if you need some inspiration to just do what your heart says you should do!

And here is what I've made for you today:


I don't know why it took me so long to realize that the Window Sweet Cut makes a great layering die also!  I used it here to frame my cake... mmmm.... cake.... oh sorry!  Was distracted for a minute...


I'm celebrating with some cake... because I mean... what's a birthday without cake??  I've used the cake from the Party Time Stamp and Sweet Cuts sets and stamped an extra of the top of the cake to cut out some of those same flowers to embellish my table.  I accented the center of my flowers with some glittery gel pen and liquid glass.  I also used the Rectangle Scallop Frame Sweet Cuts to cut a little bit of frosting decoration for my cake.  The more frosting the better in my opinion!


The Birthday Banners Stamps and Sweet Cuts ... what can I say... so much fun!  I also may or may not have used some glitter gel pens on them and also possibly on the sentiment... speaking of the sentiment....


Well, that's cool isn't it?

Well, of course I scattered around a few Marshmallow Sequins for good measure!

Also!  Check this out!

---> SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENT <--- strong="">

In honor of our 5th birthday, we are giving all of our valued customers the opportunity to earn SPECIAL GIFTS in August - whooo hooo!  Everyone who places a $25 order through our website (before tax, shipping and discounts) will receive a complimentary VIP 'Thank You' stamp set!  Everyone who places a $50 order through our website (before tax, shipping and discounts) will receive a complimentary VIP 'Thank You' stamp set AND coordinating Sweet Cuts die!

So thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to join the Paper Sweeties Group on Facebook here!  I have a feeling there might be some stuff going on this month and you don't want to miss out!
Now be sure to check out what all of my teamies have made for you this month including our most awesome guest designer, Tasha!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Michele Henderson
Michelle Bala
Nancy Salkeld
August guest designer: Tasha RJ

And I sure hope you play along with us this month!  You could win some free Paper Sweeties awesomeness AND also be a future guest designer!




5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that cake and the banner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori Turner said...

This card is so cute, Lisa! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the cake! Have a super week xoxo

Maria said...

Gorgeous fun card with the cake and banner!! Such pretty colors and great design, love it!!

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE card! LOVE the banner & Papers and how cool to make that stamp into a Cake! AWESOME!! Hope you're enjoying your vacation! HUGS! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.