Monday, September 11, 2017

Just Don't Call Me A Scaredy Cat!


Quick post today!  I'm playing along with a couple challenges this morning using this cutie pie that was a Stamp of the Month over at CTMH last year... I was excited to pull him out to do some (mostly) no line coloring...lol!  The tags are from Stamplorations dies and I LOVE them!


I stamped him with Memento Desert Sand Ink so I had light lines... colored him with my copics... just the orange cat bits to start... then I took a piece of terry cloth and dabbed some alcohol on it and then held the cloth on my colored parts for three counts and moved it around creating the furry texture on the cat.  Then I finished coloring in the remainder.  I went back in and added some very faint stripes on his sides and head after I was all done.

I'm playing along with the 30 Day Coloring Challenge and the Color My Heart Color Dare #259 that goes until this Thursday.  There's a new format and there are always two challenges going on at Color Dare!  And the 30 Day Coloring Challenge is always fun! Check out both!




7 comments:

Margi Gilbertson said...

Great card Lisa! One of my favorite CTMH stamp of the month sets!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo cute! LOVING that cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori said...

Love your double tag - such pretty colors together. Adorable cat - great no line coloring! Love his purple mask, too!

Lori said...

He's so cute!

Scrapper69 said...

What a FUN Halloween tag!!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Mitralee said...

Rock star job on the kitty fur! I really like that you use alcohol to move that color around! I always think your coloring work is super clever!

Unknown said...

Love that stamp set! Such a great tag and love the texture to the kitty! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare.